We know that chocolate is instrumental in the mental wellbeing of just about every one of us and to that end we are doing our part in continuing to make it available to all.
In light of the recent press conference held by South Carolina Governor McMaster regarding the COVID 19 outbreak, we are taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and staff:
- We are shortening our open hours to M-Th 11 am to 4 pm, F-Sat 11 am to 6 pm.
- As always, we are maintaining the highest safe food handling measures possible in preparing our products.
- We are sanitizing and disinfecting areas that customers come in contact with throughout the day to help prevent the spread of any germs or viruses.
- We are offering curbside service to any who request it, all you need to do is phone ahead and let us know what you would like.
- We are offering a flat rate of $8.00 per package for retail and web orders.
- We are limiting staff to only essential personnel during this time.
We realize that this is a serious matter as according to news media, the virus has reached our area. We hope all of our valued customers remain healthy and safe in the days ahead. Thank you for your continued patronage and enjoy your chocolate.
David and Alec Saidat